Passion

Passion
Ending Point

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Oh Leather...

Animals are our friends and companions, and I know that leather is a fantastic material for treasures such as handbags, shoes and coats (I love me a leather bag) but whenever I see a pair of matte leather pants I start to wonder; has this consumer become a little too close to this "luxury" hide?

The American Luxury retailer Intermix has recently opened it's first flagship store in the ever-current and extraordinarily luxe Bloor Street. With a variety of designer pieces and separates, one can go buck adding to their already bursting wardrobe and update their established style with the latest silhouettes.
I like this retailer and I can't wait to see it in person.

Just some pieces from the new A/W 2011 collection:


( Rags and Bones Leather pants - exclusive to Intermix )



( Georgie Distressed Moto-inspired acket - exclusive to Intermix)


( Diane Von Furstenberg Colourblock dress - exclusive to Intermix )

No comments:

Post a Comment