Passion

Passion
Ending Point

Tuesday 21 February 2012

FACEBOOK - Ya Done Me Wrong!

I just want to start by saying that I love most things about social networking. The instant connection to friends, the ability to share images/videos/thoughts almost instantly with people across the globe is mind blowing to most (not so much for me but there are people).
Like most social media outlets and websites, facebook has changed its apearance manny times, and you do usually have a choice whether or not you want to adopt this new look. Sometimes there are individuals that aren't too fond of the way "they" (the facebook ppl) alter the look.

Almost 15 minutes ago Facebook surprised me with some straight up F**kery. To be honest, I don't like the latest look. The new face of "the book" seems a little messy to me - that organized chaos. I don't like it, and I knew, when it was introduced, that I would not be able to change it once I accepted it. I was not aware that after a period of time I would be forced to assimilate and adopt this new look.

Now I sit here in front of my computer, with Miss Minaj spitting her whit in the background, a little frustrated and vexed. I am faced with a delima, Do I make a fuss and disgard Facebook forever or do I suck it up and change. Going with the flow in order to stay "connected" - upsetting.

RUDE!

This is where I am left:


I will let the great and talented Fiona Apple comfort me.


( Fiona Apple "Sleep To Dream" 1997 - Youtube )

... and then pop my booty to get this tomfoolery off my mind... until I go back on Facebook.... still RUDE!

( Big Sean & Nicki Minaj "ASS" - Youtube )

No comments:

Post a Comment